I figured it would be a fun thought exercise to create a deck with 6 predictions for the new year. They’re all written from an animation producer’s point of view, and tie into my presentation at Cartoon Digital in Luxembourg in December last year.
I’ve gone into more detail on each prediction in separate posts:
- Prediction #1: The VR buzz extends into the content business
- Prediction #2: More producers embrace the new forms of content
- Prediction #3: Mobile game consolidation speeds up
- Prediction #4: Everyone wants to do original programming
- Prediction #5: Tech companies keep making content bids
- Prediction #6: Chinese become equals in the animation business